1895 – Charles J. Briner forms Briner Electric
1897 – Charles and Fred Briner form an independent partnership located at 712 N. 2nd Street
1904 – Briner Electric provides services for 1904 World’s Fair including wiring for the fountains and the Tyrolean Alps.
1915 – Briner moves to 1015 Morgan Street (now Convention Plaza next to Edward Jones Dome)
1962 – Briner family sells business to Thomas J. Fogarty and Paul Lyons.
Today – Thomas J. Fogarty’s sons, T. Michael and John J. Fogarty serve as Chairman and President respectively. Thomas J. Fogarty’s daughter, Mary Lyons, served as financial secretary until her retirement in 1997. In 1993, T. Michael Fogarty, Jr. became a third generation family member to be active in the company and currently holds the title of Vice President.
Our mission is to provide the facility owner the most efficient and economical electrical system possible without compromising safety, quality, aesthetics or timeliness in our installations.